Adjectives 1 » Adjectives 1
- ar Arabic nl Dutch de German EN English (US) en English (UK) es Spanish fr French ja Japanese pt Portuguese (PT) PT Portuguese (BR) zh Chinese (Simplified) ad Adyghe af Afrikaans am Amharic be Belarusian bg Bulgarian
- bn Bengali bs Bosnian ca Catalan cs Czech da Danish el Greek eo Esperanto et Estonian fa Persian fi Finnish he Hebrew hi Hindi hr Croatian hu Hungarian id Indonesian it Italian
- ka Georgian kn Kannada ko Korean ku Kurdish (Kurmanji) ky Kyrgyz lt Lithuanian lv Latvian mk Macedonian mr Marathi no Norwegian pa Punjabi pl Polish ro Romanian ru Russian sk Slovak sl Slovene
- sq Albanian sr Serbian sv Swedish ta Tamil te Telugu th Thai ti Tigrinya tr Turkish uk Ukrainian ur Urdu vi Vietnamese
- ar Arabic nl Dutch de German EN English (US) es Spanish fr French ja Japanese pt Portuguese (PT) PT Portuguese (BR) zh Chinese (Simplified) ad Adyghe af Afrikaans am Amharic be Belarusian bg Bulgarian bn Bengali
- bs Bosnian ca Catalan cs Czech da Danish el Greek eo Esperanto et Estonian fa Persian fi Finnish he Hebrew hi Hindi hr Croatian hu Hungarian id Indonesian it Italian ka Georgian
- kn Kannada ko Korean ku Kurdish (Kurmanji) ky Kyrgyz lt Lithuanian lv Latvian mk Macedonian mr Marathi no Norwegian pa Punjabi pl Polish ro Romanian ru Russian sk Slovak sl Slovene sq Albanian
- sr Serbian sv Swedish ta Tamil te Telugu th Thai ti Tigrinya tl Tagalog tr Turkish uk Ukrainian ur Urdu vi Vietnamese
001 - People 002 - Family Members 003 - Getting to know others 004 - At school 005 - Countries and Languages 006 - Reading and writing 007 - Numbers 008 - The time 009 - Days of the week 010 - Yesterday – today – tomorrow 011 - Months 012 - Beverages 013 - Activities 014 - Colors 015 - Fruits and food 016 - Seasons and Weather 017 - Around the house 018 - House cleaning 019 - In the kitchen 020 - Small Talk 1 021 - Small Talk 2 022 - Small Talk 3 023 - Learning foreign languages 024 - Appointment 025 - In the city026 - In nature 027 - In the hotel – Arrival 028 - In the hotel – Complaints 029 - At the restaurant 1 030 - At the restaurant 2 031 - At the restaurant 3 032 - At the restaurant 4 033 - At the train station 034 - On the train 035 - At the airport 036 - Public transportation 037 - En route 038 - In the taxi 039 - Car breakdown 040 - Asking for directions 041 - Where is ... ? 042 - City tour 043 - At the zoo 044 - Going out in the evening 045 - At the cinema 046 - In the discotheque 047 - Preparing a trip 048 - Vacation activities 049 - Sports 050 - In the swimming pool051 - Running errands 052 - In the department store 053 - Shops 054 - Shopping 055 - Working 056 - Feelings 057 - At the doctor 058 - Parts of the body 059 - At the post office 060 - At the bank 061 - Ordinal numbers 062 - Asking questions 1 063 - Asking questions 2 064 - Negation 1 065 - Negation 2 066 - Possessive pronouns 1 067 - Possessive pronouns 2 068 - big – small 069 - to need – to want to 070 - to like something 071 - to want something 072 - to have to do something / must 073 - to be allowed to 074 - asking for something 075 - giving reasons076 - giving reasons 2 077 - giving reasons 3 078 - Adjectives 1 079 - Adjectives 2 080 - Adjectives 3 081 - Past tense 1 082 - Past tense 2 083 - Past tense 3 084 - Past tense 4 085 - Questions – Past tense 1 086 - Questions – Past tense 2 087 - Past tense of modal verbs 1 088 - Past tense of modal verbs 2 089 - Imperative 1 090 - Imperative 2 091 - Subordinate clauses: that 1 092 - Subordinate clauses: that 2 093 - Subordinate clauses: if 094 - Conjunctions 1 095 - Conjunctions 2 096 - Conjunctions 3 097 - Conjunctions 098 - Double connectors 099 - Genitive 100 - Adverbs
- Buy the book
- A -
78 [pitumpu’t walo]
No video found!
Computers can reconstruct heard wordsIt has long been a dream of man to be able to read minds. Everyone would like to know what another is thinking at a given time. This dream has still not come true. Even with modern technology, we can't read minds. What others think remains a secret. But we can recognize what others hear! This has been proven by a scientific experiment. Researchers succeeded in reconstructing heard words. For this purpose, they analyzed the brain waves of test subjects. When we hear something, our brain becomes active. It has to process the heard language. A certain activity pattern emerges in the process. This pattern can be recorded with electrodes. And this recording can be processed further too! It can be converted into a sound pattern with a computer. The heard word can be identified this way. This principle works with all words. Every word that we hear produces a particular signal. This signal is always connected with the sound of the word. So it ‘only’ needs to be translated into an acoustic signal. For if you know the sound pattern, you'll know the word. The test subjects heard real words and fake words in the experiment. Thus, part of the words did not exist. Despite this, these words could be reconstructed too. The recognized words can be expressed by a computer. It is also possible to have them just appear on a monitor. Now, researchers hope they will soon understand language signals better. So the dream of mind reading continues...