Feelings » Feelings
- ar Arabic nl Dutch de German EN English (US) en English (UK) es Spanish fr French ja Japanese pt Portuguese (PT) PT Portuguese (BR) zh Chinese (Simplified) ad Adyghe af Afrikaans am Amharic be Belarusian bg Bulgarian
- bn Bengali bs Bosnian ca Catalan cs Czech da Danish el Greek eo Esperanto et Estonian fa Persian fi Finnish he Hebrew hi Hindi hr Croatian hu Hungarian id Indonesian it Italian
- ka Georgian kn Kannada ko Korean ku Kurdish (Kurmanji) ky Kyrgyz lt Lithuanian lv Latvian mk Macedonian mr Marathi no Norwegian pa Punjabi pl Polish ro Romanian ru Russian sk Slovak sl Slovene
- sq Albanian sr Serbian sv Swedish ta Tamil te Telugu th Thai ti Tigrinya tr Turkish uk Ukrainian ur Urdu vi Vietnamese
- ar Arabic nl Dutch de German EN English (US) es Spanish fr French ja Japanese pt Portuguese (PT) PT Portuguese (BR) zh Chinese (Simplified) ad Adyghe af Afrikaans am Amharic be Belarusian bg Bulgarian bn Bengali
- bs Bosnian ca Catalan cs Czech da Danish el Greek eo Esperanto et Estonian fa Persian fi Finnish he Hebrew hi Hindi hr Croatian hu Hungarian id Indonesian it Italian ka Georgian
- kn Kannada ko Korean ku Kurdish (Kurmanji) ky Kyrgyz lt Lithuanian lv Latvian mk Macedonian mr Marathi no Norwegian pa Punjabi pl Polish ro Romanian ru Russian sk Slovak sl Slovene sq Albanian
- sr Serbian sv Swedish ta Tamil te Telugu th Thai ti Tigrinya tl Tagalog tr Turkish uk Ukrainian ur Urdu vi Vietnamese
001 - People 002 - Family Members 003 - Getting to know others 004 - At school 005 - Countries and Languages 006 - Reading and writing 007 - Numbers 008 - The time 009 - Days of the week 010 - Yesterday – today – tomorrow 011 - Months 012 - Beverages 013 - Activities 014 - Colors 015 - Fruits and food 016 - Seasons and Weather 017 - Around the house 018 - House cleaning 019 - In the kitchen 020 - Small Talk 1 021 - Small Talk 2 022 - Small Talk 3 023 - Learning foreign languages 024 - Appointment 025 - In the city026 - In nature 027 - In the hotel – Arrival 028 - In the hotel – Complaints 029 - At the restaurant 1 030 - At the restaurant 2 031 - At the restaurant 3 032 - At the restaurant 4 033 - At the train station 034 - On the train 035 - At the airport 036 - Public transportation 037 - En route 038 - In the taxi 039 - Car breakdown 040 - Asking for directions 041 - Where is ... ? 042 - City tour 043 - At the zoo 044 - Going out in the evening 045 - At the cinema 046 - In the discotheque 047 - Preparing a trip 048 - Vacation activities 049 - Sports 050 - In the swimming pool051 - Running errands 052 - In the department store 053 - Shops 054 - Shopping 055 - Working 056 - Feelings 057 - At the doctor 058 - Parts of the body 059 - At the post office 060 - At the bank 061 - Ordinal numbers 062 - Asking questions 1 063 - Asking questions 2 064 - Negation 1 065 - Negation 2 066 - Possessive pronouns 1 067 - Possessive pronouns 2 068 - big – small 069 - to need – to want to 070 - to like something 071 - to want something 072 - to have to do something / must 073 - to be allowed to 074 - asking for something 075 - giving reasons076 - giving reasons 2 077 - giving reasons 3 078 - Adjectives 1 079 - Adjectives 2 080 - Adjectives 3 081 - Past tense 1 082 - Past tense 2 083 - Past tense 3 084 - Past tense 4 085 - Questions – Past tense 1 086 - Questions – Past tense 2 087 - Past tense of modal verbs 1 088 - Past tense of modal verbs 2 089 - Imperative 1 090 - Imperative 2 091 - Subordinate clauses: that 1 092 - Subordinate clauses: that 2 093 - Subordinate clauses: if 094 - Conjunctions 1 095 - Conjunctions 2 096 - Conjunctions 3 097 - Conjunctions 098 - Double connectors 099 - Genitive 100 - Adverbs
- Buy the book
- A -
56 [limampu’t anim]
No video found!
Secret LanguagesWith languages, we aim to express what we think and feel. So understanding is the most important purpose of a language. But sometimes people don't want to be understood by everyone. In this case, they invent secret languages. Secret languages have fascinated people for thousands of years. Julius Caesar had his own secret language, for example. He sent coded messages to all areas of his empire. His enemies couldn't read the coded news. Secret languages are protected communication. We differentiate ourselves from others through secret languages. We show that we belong to an exclusive group. There are different reasons why we use secret languages. Lovers write coded letters at all times. Certain professional groups have their own languages as well. So there are languages for magicians, thieves and business people. But secret languages are most often used for political purposes. Secret languages have been used in almost every war. The military and intelligence services have their own experts for secret languages. Cryptology is the science of encoding. Modern codes are based on complicated mathematical formulas. But they are very difficult to decode. Without encoded languages, our life would be unthinkable. Encrypted data is used everywhere today. Credit cards and Emails – everything functions with codes. Children find secret languages especially exciting. They love to exchange secret messages with their friends. Secret languages are even useful for the development of children… They promote creativity and a feeling for language!